Not the best place to stay since it is a smaller sized room. There is a Michellin restaurant here and I was pretty underwhelmed to be honest. I've been to a few already and this restaurant was well...
Went to the champagne bar, had two drinks, and 80 bucks later.. realized it was a hotel. They price out like a 5 star but the service was ok. Arrogant almost. To commute, you need to hit subways so thats not too good. But if you are cabbing it, its a good location.
The rooms are small. You can do just as well at other properties like the Century Hyatt for a bigger room experience. But for that Hyatt, you need to get on a bus to the station. Can be just as much a pain as this place. All in all, would I go there again? Im not too sure. Im a Platinum Ambassador here and they didnt do much other than let me check in on the lounge floor but also reminded to pay an additional $100 a day to use it. a lounge?
Speaking of the lounge, that place is a zoo. People bringing in outside food, having lunch there, drinking up a storm, children running around. it was a mess.
For the price, you can do much better. For the location, its good. For the staff and service, can do better. If you want to be right on top of a station, go to the STRINGS Hotel. I dont think it is an ANA property so you might get better service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. Our Club InterContinental Lounge is unique to the city, offering unparalleled levels of service and sweeping views of Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, whilst located away from the bustling metropolis below on level 35 of the hotel. The Club Lounge is a perfect retreat whether it be for business or leisure and offers the following exclusive benefits: ■Personalised welcome and departure service in the Lounge ■Gourmet continental breakfast daily ■Afternoon refreshments ■Evening cocktails and canapes ■Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours (subject to availability) with custom built video-conferencing system ■All day refreshments ■Personalized Club InterContinental concierge and business services ■Shower facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Rakuten, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan