I stayed twice on separate nights at this hotel in September in transit to other destinations in Japan. The rooms were spacious, super clean, comfortable and very well appointed. The rooms were very quiet, and no intrusion whatsoever was noticeable from neighbouring rooms. The staff was extremely helpful. I was able to leave one of my bags in storage for 4 days whilst I travelled light to another destination in Japan before returning, free of charge. I used room service twice, which was delivered very swiftly, was delicious and reasonably priced. I paid the equivalent of £200 for the room, excluding extras such as room service, minibar and note that internet access is not free, which is disappointing for such a prominent business hotel. This would be my one criticism. I did not eat in the restaurant, as there are more convivial and cheaper alternatives in the eatery couryard at the back of the hotel.
There is a shuttle service which is bookable to Narita and Haneda airports, it is advisable to book this service when you check in, to avoid last minute hick ups with lack of space. Note that Narita is at least a 90 minute ride from the hotel, and can take up to 2 hours in heavy traffic, the cost each way is 3000 yens. For Haneda, I recommend a taxi to or from the Monorail terminal (about 1000 yens) and 15 minutes away, which itself will take you straight into Haneda at a fraction of the price and in about 20 minutes.
I would recommend this hotel for business travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. Our Club InterContinental Lounge is unique to the city, offering unparalleled levels of service and sweeping views of Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, whilst located away from the bustling metropolis below on level 35 of the hotel. The Club Lounge is a perfect retreat whether it be for business or leisure and offers the following exclusive benefits: ■Personalised welcome and departure service in the Lounge ■Gourmet continental breakfast daily ■Afternoon refreshments ■Evening cocktails and canapes ■Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours (subject to availability) with custom built video-conferencing system ■All day refreshments ■Personalized Club InterContinental concierge and business services ■Shower facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Rakuten, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ana Intercontinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Japan