We spent a week at the ANA Intercontinental early December and initially booked into a smoking room (Naughty I know) - we had to be asked to be moved from the room because it smelt really really smokey. I wouldn't expect a smoking room to be as fresh as a non smoking room but because the windows don't open and the air con wasn't very powerful the room smelt like the end of a teenage disco.
The hotel itself was lovely - our new room spacious and confortable. There is noise from the busy road outside even on floor 27 but the hum of the air con covered it mostly. A great place to stay to explore some of Tokyo and in walking distance of the Tokyo Tower (25 mins). Great restaurants very nearby and most of them have pictures to allow you to choose what to eat when the language escapes you !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. Our Club InterContinental Lounge is unique to the city, offering unparalleled levels of service and sweeping views of Tokyo and Mt. Fuji, whilst located away from the bustling metropolis below on level 35 of the hotel. The Club Lounge is a perfect retreat whether it be for business or leisure and offers the following exclusive benefits: ■Personalised welcome and departure service in the Lounge ■Gourmet continental breakfast daily ■Afternoon refreshments ■Evening cocktails and canapes ■Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours (subject to availability) with custom built video-conferencing system ■All day refreshments ■Personalized Club InterContinental concierge and business services ■Shower facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, IHG, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan