I really liked this hotel overall. The service was great, and breakfast and internet were included in the rate I got over the internet. We left for three days, and they held our large suitcases for us while we were gone. The rooms were large, room service was decent, and they had the Herald-Tribune waiting for us every morning. The view from both rooms we had was great.
There's no conceirge, though, so I had to ask the front desk for both restaurant recommendations and to make reservations for me at places I had mapped out myself. They were less than stellar with area restaurant recommendations, but did call to make bookings for me at the places I had chosen myself.
My only other complaint is that it's not in a super lively location, but I did know that when I booked it. It's a quick 10 minute walk to the JR Yamanote line, and one stop to Ginza. But if you're tired and just want a quick bite, there's not a lot to chose from in walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan