We stayed here mid July and early August as a pre and post cruise stopover. The Hotel is very luxurious, the staff are are friendly and polite as you would expect from a Japanese hotel. The rooms are huge and very clean with extremely well equiped bathrooms. We were lucky enough to have rooms overlooking Tokyo Bay, with a fantastic view of Tokyo city and the Tokyo skytree. Only downside was the really heavy smell of smoke in rooms and restaurant and bar prices. Situated away from city centre, but easy access to Tokyo train system to the east and river taxi station to the west of hotel. There are restaurants and small supermarkets in adjacent buildings and across the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan