We had a 3 night stay at this hotel as part of a pre-cruise package. Our room was very clean and comfortable with a lovely large bathroom with tub and walk in shower. Excellent supply of toiletries. Would have liked a view of the rainbow bridge but we were unlucky on this occasion. Great sound proofing we were never disturbed by any noise. Room service very efficient and reasonable although not a great choice. Location although not brilliant they do offer a free shuttle bus to the station and the monorail is located exceptionally close with a walkway direct to the hotel. Staff very polite and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan