Located on the Tokyo side of Tokyo Bay, this hotel has easy access either by the Yurikamome train line, a 10 min stroll from JR Hamamatsucho railway line, or a shuttle bus also from Hamamatsucho.
Staff are extremely attentive and helpful, and were a big help when I inadvertently left my headphones at the hotel after I had checked-out!
The hotel is a little bit dated, but still extremely comfortable, and well worth the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, IHG, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan