This hotel has great view of tokyo bay. The room and its facilities are great, quite big space, and really complete facility. The transportation is great also, this hotel is near to 3 train stations, including JR Hamamatsucho station. And every 10-20 minutes, they have shuttle bus from the hotel to the JR Hamamatsucho stations, vice versa. But their receptionist is not that kind, this is what they need to improve. Over all, this hotel is worth to pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan