We had a very nice week-end at this hotel. The Executive Club is excellent!!! As per my opinion, this hotel have the best view of Tokyo and the Bay. The location is very good as well. Our room was perfect with an amazing view of the bay and the bridge. We had a window with the Tokyo bay from our bathroom and it's was very nice to relax in the bath with this view. All the staff were very nice with us, and i would like to recommended some employees especially: Miharu Ohtsu, Asuka Kumagai & Shinya Suzuki from reception in the executive lounge, and Ishizu Asami as well, who served us with an excellent service with always a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Agoda, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan