I stayed in Intercontinental Tokyo Bay for 2 nights and it was fair enough. The hotel is close to the Hamamasutcho JR station and they also offer a free shuttle service to and from the hotel.
The check in was quick and the bell boys are so polite and helpful. On the other hand, i got dissapointed with the front desk check in lady. She sounded rigid and inconsiderate. I complained because the welcome fruits for the ambassador members were chopped and was not prepared neatly (i will upload a photo) she said that it varies from hotel to hotel and they can't offer me anything else. What a dead end answer. The rooms were spacious but the furniture were outdated. They charged 3 types of taxes other than the room rate after i checked out and the other hotel within the city (intercontinental tokyo ANA) doesn't have these taxes. The fitness center are 2 adjacent rooms with running equipment. Thats it. Overall, what i liked about the hotel are the bell boys and the cleaning lady who are polite. The views of tokyo bay is commendable as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Rakuten, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan