We stayed 8 nights at the Intercontinental in Tokyo Bay. I am a big fan of the IHG experience and also a priority club member so staying here was a no brainer. Definitely pricier if you're looking for an economical option but worth the cost and also a lot more cheaper than the Intercontinental in Akasaka.
It is very conveniently located near the Takeshiba Station - you literally take a right turn from the hotel and there it is. Also, Hammamutsocho Station is a 15 min leisurely walk (or 8 mins if you're a fast walker) - very well connected.
You should definitely eat a couple meals in the hotel if you like - the restaurant on the 3rd floor has an amazing buffet and its coconut icecream is to die for. Also, we ordered the smoked salmon for dinner once and it was very good.
The staff is very friendly, there's a 24 hour taxi queue at the hotel lobby and there's a limousine bus service to Narita Airport. I recommend staying here even if you're in Tokyo for a business trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Rakuten, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan