“Loved this place!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Reviewed November 6, 2013

During our 8 nights in Tokyo, we actually ate here 3 times ..it was that good! We never had to wait, always sat at the counter where we could watch the chefs in action. And we could point to what we want. Tried all kinds of sushi and sashimi - incrediby fresh! And at half the price we would pay at home in Amsterdam. It's also easy to find, top floor of the Akasaka Biz Tower. Friendly, fun and fabulous food.

2  Thank NancyvaL

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I eat a lot of sushi. I ate a few sushi meals in Japan on my recent trip that were disappointing. Sushi no Midori was the exact opposite! The sushi is excellent...I enjoyed every piece of it. And not expensive at all considering sushi prices in Tokyo. For $45, I got a toro platter (that included o-toro), multiple pieces of salmon including fatty salmon, uni, scallop, and a few others. That's a ridiculously good price for all of that. I went to this place my last evening in Tokyo. Wish I would have found it sooner because I would have returned multiple times.

1  Thank TKVA
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Very good. Reminds me of the smaller places in Los Angeles. Very cheap for Tokyo. It was a very long wait, but other reviewers had warned us.

1  Thank MyronQ
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I came here because we are staying at a hotel 5 minutes away. Good solid sushi...I would not go overboard on heaping praises but it was fresh, cheap, and nicely prepared. The service was ok. It was a bit busy because it was lunch time. The restaurant is located on the second floor of the atrium which is adjacent to the main building.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Came here after reading the very helpful reviews. Getting off at Akasaka station on the Chiyoda line leads you right into the Biz tower. Checking the restaurant board, we found the restaurant's name in Kangei/Chinese characters so we found the restaurant easily on the 2nd floor. The line outside could have told us we were at the right place though. We signed our name on the waiting list and had a short wait despite it being 1pm on a Thursday. We sat at the sushi counter and our order was taken by the sushi chef himself! We ordered two lunch specials then an order of California roll and another order of the Norway roll (total around 4,360 yen! Great deal!) Everything was fresh and the maki rolls were quite big. My boyfriend had wanted to order eight pieces of each type of maki roll, but the sushi chef wisely only made four of each. He gestured to us that we would be too full and he was right! What great service!