“Great Soup”

Chowder’s SOUP & DELI Tokyo Midtown
Ranked #4,945 of 10,851 Restaurants in Minato
Cuisines: Soups
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Description: We are a specialty shop in Chowder. Chowder is imported from the United States. We have over 40 kinds of chowder. There are always 8 types of chowder in the shop. All chowder can taste. You can choose your favorite soup according to your mood and physical condition. Besides chowder, there are fresh vegetable deli and bakery. We offer luxurious time to spend with delicious soup in the middle of the city. *Vegetarian Menu: Please ask a staff member for details.
Louisville, KY
“Great Soup”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I only had a single bowl of soup here, but it was delicious. (It was the roasted tomato chowder). This location is in the food court at the Midtown mall complex (not sure that's the precisely correct reference), which is connected to the Ritz Carlton where I was staying. The soup was great, but the service was also quite polite and effective even with me being a non-Japanese speaker. While I of course selected one soup, there was a wide variety that gave me a lot of think about when making my selection.

• Visited December 2013