“Cheap relative to other eateries”
Review of Royal Host

Royal Host
Ranked #440 of 10,915 Restaurants in Minato
Neighborhood: Shinagawa / Gotanda
Neighborhood: Shinagawa / Gotanda
Fresno, CA
“Cheap relative to other eateries”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We ate breakfast here each morning. Not exactly the Japanese experience, but for $25 we could eat pretty well. 1/2 the price of hotel breakfasts. Important if you are on a budget.

Visited May 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Oklahoma
“Wide Selection”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I've eaten at this Royal Host twice - first time two years ago and most recently about two weeks ago. The selection is highly varied and generally tasty, ranging from salads and light entrees to noodle dishes, pork, and fish and seafood. Most recently I had a grilled fish dish that was was very good, fresh tasting (as one should expect in Japan) and light. This is a good place to eat when you want to select from Japanese fare without getting too specialized and esoteric. I like it as a first meal when visiting Japan, but it's usually a little tame for me in the long run as I prefer more traditional Japanese food.

• Visited May 2012

Been to Royal Host? Share your experiences!