“Fantastic pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I've never actually been to the restaurant but I regularly order delivery. Every pizza my partner and I have tried has been delicious and it always arrives quickly and piping hot. They use quality ingredients and lots of them! Definitely my favorite pizza place in Tokyo. I recommend the Sante Fe and El Nino pizzas and my partner absolutely loves the buffalo wings. Check it out if you're in Tokyo and fancy some American-style gourmet pizza.

1  Thank Catherine H
trock270, Owner at Pizzakaya Roppongi, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thanks for the great review! You certainly need to come in to the restaurant sometime! Our pizza is even better straight out of the oven!
Cheers

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The pizza quality is truly great. And the atmosphere is quite good. Don't need to waste long time to enjoy the meal. The service there is fine too.

1  Thank gemini h
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I really, really enjoy Pizzakaya. I've been to the restaurant with friends and alone and every time has been awesome. The quality of the pizza is always top-notch, the import beer selection is an oasis in a desert of Japanese lagers. Even just writing this review makes me crave their food and atmosphere. To sit in a booth, to have a nice beer, to watch whatever random movie is on the screen and stuff myself with an excellent pizza.

1  Thank ilkirk
Reviewed August 26, 2013

If you want a great American style pizza whilst in Tokyo worth a visit, was quiet when we were there on a sunday evening, but atmosphere fine. Order the pepporoni - its packed with fillings!

1  Thank James G
Reviewed June 27, 2013

While being abroad for two weeks, all I was craving was a little taste of home. Pizzakaya was not only one of the best meals I had in Tokyo, but some of the best pizza I've ever had. We were drawn in by the promise of "American Pizza and Craft Beer" outside which led us to the small but vibrant restaurant on the second floor. The quaint restaurant plastered with retro americana "artwork" was welcoming and wildly entertaining. The "set" option is perfect for groups, it allowed us to try 3 delicious appetizers, 3 very fresh salads, and 3 perfectly crispy pizzas. The menu offers great variety and unique pizzas sure to please anyone. Everything was reasonably priced, by Tokyo standards, and Overall, dinner at Pizzakaya was a great night out and "must-eat" for anyone staying in the Roppongi area.

1  Thank ggdunlap