“Dining ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

A must visit dining place.
People gather around a table where the chef prepares food directly ... its menu is very rich and delicious

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

This is a really great dining experience.
Having chosen our set menu, we had our own “private” chef cook our food around the central dining area. Each course was cooked in front of us, exactly to our liking.
The large shrimps/prawns are cooked while still alive, and everything is served up for eating! Very tasty and crunchy.
The beef was cooked to perfection and was very tasty.
This is towards the upper end of the expensive side but the atmosphere and dining experience coupled with the delicious food makes it worthwhile.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Great Japanese Beef Teppan
Both the food and the experience.
Don’t expect fancy cooking trick
As the beef is the main highlight.

Going for lunch offers better value
Do allocate 2.5 hours if you plan to order the set

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 12, 2018

This was my first teppanyaki experience. The place was very luxurious, and the food delicious. My only complaint was the steak was rather small, but absolutely delicious.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed May 4, 2018

I already knew from their website set dinner has 3 set. @15,000Yen ++, @18,000Yen++ and another @34,000Yen++. So I'm ready for the damage. However, I'm also ready to have a great experience! 2 of us have Seryna Dinner set while 1 had Moncher Dinner set. The difference was Moncher had lobster while we had prawns and scallop. I was expecting great Wagyu Prime Sirloin Steak but I rate it average and felt the beef has too much fat. My friend upgraded his set to Kobe Beef (+ another 6,000yen), it was very good. However, since the set is already so expensive, I wasn't impress they add another 6,000Yen just to try the Kobe beef.
We had 10 glasses of wine amongst us. Each cost between 2,000-2,500 yen. Total bill for 3 of us comes to 86,486Yen. Honestly, I'll rather spend this money at Park Hyatt hotel which I took my guest (also 3 of us we had great time at the cocktail bar 52nd floor + great dinner works out to be 65,000 Yen).
Service was very good but I wouldn't come back again. Tokyo has too many nice places for great food and better value. :)

Date of visit: May 2018