Hotel MyStays Hamamatsucho
$203
$165
$143
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$161
$94
Agoda.com
$258
$180
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

$160
$101
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$267
$151
$395
$95
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Grand Hyatt Tokyo(Minato)
$365
$319
Conrad Tokyo(Minato)
$434
$344
Conrad
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $403/night.

All reviewshaneda airporttokyo monorailfree coffee in the lobbysuperior queenfamily marthato busconvenient locationcoco curry housejr yamanote linefacial productstrain stationworld tradeno elevatorrooms are smallair conditionlarge suitcasescomfy bed
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I stayed at the MyStays Hamamatsucho for one night prior to an event that I was attending in Tokyo. The service was excellent, and the room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. As a solo female traveler, I felt safe and secure in the hotel. I appreciated the little kettle in the room to make tea, and the mini-fridge was a great amenity as well. As I did not have a computer with me, I couldn't take advantage of the free internet service, and while free wireless service in the room rather than just in the lobby area would have been a nice luxury I can't really complain as the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Roppongi (where my event was held) only offered wireless service as pay-per-use amenity!

I would definitely recommend the MyStays Hamamatsucho to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank mcguirk193
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Not just for business, this hotel is perfect for a single traveller or a couple looking for a really convenient location on the JR Yamanote line (Central Tokyo). It’s clean, it has everything you really need, from TV, hairdryer, pant press all the way down to mini laptop speakers, free LAN internet, TEMPUR like foam pillow and washlet toilets. There is also free Lavazza coffee in the lobby that you can get anytime.

The pricing for this hotel is a real bargain- Single rooms go from about 7000yen (about 87$USD) depending on the size of the room and the day you stay, which are impossible prices to beat in central Tokyo.

This hotel seems to have been renovated, so no scary carpets or bedding~ The carpets are clean, bedding is white and crisp and the walls are newly wallpapered. Rooms are still business-hotel sized, that’s unavoidable in Tokyo, but it’s adequate. All appliances are new and updated, flat screen HD television, and even an air filter for ionization. I slept very well, the beds are nice and firm and I love the foam pillows (regular pillows are also provided).

It is a 2-3 minute walk from both Hamamatuscho JR Yamonote station (North Exit) and Daimon Metro (Toei Asakusa Line and Toei Oedo Line Toei Asakusa Line and Toei Oedo Line Exit A2). You are on the East side of Tokyo, close to Ginza and Tokyo Station. You are walking distance from Zozoji Temple and Tokyo Tower, and a short train ride from Tsukiji Fish Market, Shinjuku, Roppongi on the Oedo line (no transferring needed). Getting to Haneda airport is very convenient, there’s the monorail station upstairs of the Hamamatsucho JR, taking about 20min (please check the monorail schedule, as it is unfortunately not running 24 hours yet).

Being located in a business area, there are many restaurants and bars around that are reasonably priced. The streets are empty on the weekends, which is a nice thing if you like quiet –in contrast to noisy areas like Shinjuku or Ikebukero.

I had reserved a single room for 3 nights online. I needed to add a 4th night to the beginning of my stay but all singles were occupied so instead booked a superior room at a higher price. Upon arrival I asked the reception if I was able to stay in one room without having to switch rooms mid-stay-he arranged for me to stay in the superior room for all 4 nights, with 3 of those nights at the single room rate. He seems to understand guests’ needs and convenience and spoke English well.

I just checked the website and noticed that the listed rates are not the same as the actual rates, so you may be pleasantly surprised to see the actual rates after entering your preferred dates. I guess it all depends on the season and availability. They also have promotions. http://www.wmt.co.jp/en/location/ms_hamamatsucho/index.html

I had a very comfortable stay here and would definitely stay here my next trip (and I do go to Tokyo quite often).

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank iamelissapan
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The hotel is very clean. There was some minor issue with the toilet. It took one phone call to have a guy sent up fixing it in matter of minutes. Location is walking distance(with luggage) to 2 subway stations, one of which is on the Yamanote line, which takes you to the Tokyo station where the airport express is. The staff is very polite. The room is somewhat small, but enough to move around in and have a place for everything.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tianyuli
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I stayed at the MyStays Hamamatsucho March 17-23 2012, and found that it met a surpassed all my needs. I was alone, and had only one large suitcase (but two other small bags, and tons of camera gear + a laptop) and found the room perfectly fine size-wise. Sure, it was small but nothing that wasn't expected, and it wasn't much smaller than rooms I've had when traveling in Europe. The entire hotel was super clean, the bed was very comfy and I honestly slept deeply every night, something that is often difficult for me when traveling. Little touches like complimentary tea and an electric kettle in the room, made relaxing in the evening easy, and the super deep tub ( I had the Superior tower room which has a bath) was a godsend at the end of a long, physically demanding day. I was in Tokyo for work, as a photographer shooting Tokyo Fashion Week, and I had to find my way to venues all over the city for runway shows. The MyStays was in an excellent location to do this from as it is super close to both the Daimon subway stop and the Hamamatsucho JR line. Over the course of 7 days I had the chance to interact with everyone at the front desk and several women who were in housekeeping and every person was very friendly, helpful and all around made me feel welcome. I would definitely stay again next time I am in Tokyo.

Room Tip: The Superior tower room not only has a great view of Tokyo tower, but the soaking tub is awesome at the end of a long day.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Cynthia A
Reviewed March 23, 2012

First impression walking into the room was 'wow'! It was quite modern with a really nice colour decor in the room. We were lucky enough to be on the top floor and the views from the room were amazing! The area of Hamamatsucho lit up like the Tokyo I remember and you could even see the Rainbow Bridge from here. The Hotel was fairly easy to find from the JR Station, a little confusing until we got our bearings. Walk west from the JR Station North Exit and go for a couple of blocks, turn right and walk a ways down the road - it is opposite a Lawson's Convenience Store. Signage was hard to find unless you knew what you were looking for.
We stayed for 1 night as it was a layover to Kyoto. Room gave us the basic conveniences we needed - tv, internet, fridge & amenities. Of course the room is small, it was cramped with us both in there with our luggage - thus highly suitable for the single traveller or a couple with a short stay.
Staff were nice at the front desk although not much interaction. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple