“My first stop after arriving in Tokyo”
Review of The Steakhouse

The Steakhouse
Ranked #108 of 10,985 Restaurants in Minato
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Odaiba / Shiodome / Shinbashi
Description: The STEAKHOUSE is the perfect venue to relax and enjoy some of the finest cuts of meat from around the world. If seafood is your flavor, then you can sample the freshest local and international catches, so join us at ANA InterContinental's newest restaurant offering. Book now!
Reviewed January 28, 2014

ANA Hotel as many places to eat on site. Typically I choose The Steakhouse. I check in my room unpack and make my associates for a light dinner. The Steakhouse has a great selection of Japanese and foreign beef. Meals are fast not too big excellent & tasty. Relaxing end to a long plane flight.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

It was New Year and the teppanyaki restaurant was fully booked but we managed to squeeze a table in the Steakhouse.

The menu was relatively limited, but in a steak restaurant you don’t need too many options. I chose the most expensive steak on the menu, a Japanese sirloin (I think Wagyu but cannot be certain). I asked for it to be cooked medium rare without sauce – I like to appreciate the taste of the meat without any adulteration.

The steak I received was big, plump and cooked as I requested, but almost totally devoid of flavour. It was a little dry inside and, without adding copious amounts of salt to give it some taste, was difficult to distinguish from cheap off cuts of meat. Overall, an expensive and disappointing meal.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

See recent ANA Intercontinental hotel review, wherein I described disappointing restaurant experience

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Being in Tokyo for a while, you might be eager to eat some "real", good size, good steak. Well, I had a business lunch here and they served me a medium size Caesar salad, a 200 gr New Zealand sirloin, a cake for 3.900 yen.
Nothing amazing, but good food, well served, at a reasonable price.
To keep in mind

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Really good food with variety. Only down side I was not able to use my credit card so make sure you bring your Yen.