“Brilliant taste and amazing value!”
Review of Panic Teppanyaki - CLOSED

Panic Teppanyaki
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We've been in Tokyo for about 1 and 1/2 years. This was a delicious meal in a cozy little setting slightly off the beaten track of Roppongi. I've paid double the price for similar meals. Fantastic, varied menu and very generous portions for Japan. The Japanese sirloin was mouth watering and service extremely attentive and friendly. Highly recommended for visitors and locals alike!

1  Thank Robbie_Diaz

Reviewed October 25, 2013

In a city where it is hard to find food that is not fabulous, Panic is an excellent choice!! It was recommended to us by a young American couple that were visiting family in Tokyo & I chose to try it because the young woman raved about the garlic rice......and WOW was she right! The owner spoke English & was very accommodating ( we arrived about 15 minutes before they opened but he invited us in to sit & be comfortable anyway.) Japan is VERY punctual & this little bit of hospitality was definitely appreciated after walking around Tokyo all day sight seeing. And the garlic rice? OMG! It was as good as I was told!! My husband chose a "Chinese dish" of beef with green peppers that was also delicious. Great food, great servic & not expensive...what more could you ask for!!

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

After reading a few reviews of different resaurants near our hotel we decided to give Panic a try- glad we did! Loved it! Watching the chef prepare and cook your meal was great! He and his staff all spoke English and it was lovely to interact with them while he was cooking!
Great atmosphere and price! Definately recommend!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Until the last day of Tokyo visit, we discovered this place. Walking around and we decided to have dinner here. Hm, the very first impression was that great atmosphere, which was very personalized with music all the meal.
The service was friendly. As It was a little difficult for me to choose from the menu, the staff recommended me their special dishes -teppanyaki. Yeah, he didn't let me down.
Besides that, chicken and beef were also fresh.
Nice price to me!
You should try this once if you are in Tokyo.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Our party of nine sat at the bar and we enjoyed watching the chef prepare the variety of items we ordered and shared. Hard to pick a favorite but if I had to choose it would probably be the salt and pepper swordfish - delicious!

1  Thank Birchard7