Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington
  • Restaurant
$46
$41
  • Restaurant
Hotel Mystays Kameido(Koto)(Great Value!)
$36
MYSTAYS Official
$80
$63
  • Breakfast included
Flexstay Inn Kiyosumishirakawa(Koto)(Great Value!)
$47
$46
Rakuten Travel
Tokyo Kiba Hotel(Koto)(Great Value!)
$52
  • Free Internet
$70
$48
  • Pool
$85
$73
Ryokan
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswalking distancerinkai linelarge lobbyinternational exhibitionkokusai tenjijoconvenience storenoodlesbusiness travelernice hoteltrain stationwifi is freethe hotel staffout of the wayodaiba areaconvenient locationsingle roomrooms are small
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2010

Great if you have to be at Tokyo Big Sight and if you don't mind a small room and average food.

However, I found the room (especially the bathroom) really small. The main restaurant downstairs for breakfast and buffet dinner is very average in terms of food quality and choice, and often crowded. The Chinese restaurant on the 22nd floor offers great views but not so great food, compared to some of the restaurants in the area.

Overall though, value for money is very good, expect not more than what you pay for, this is after al Tokyo...

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
YT1974TY, お客様担当マネージャー at Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

Thank you for the coments.
And thank you for your point, we will try to do our best.
Thank you.

Reviewed October 16, 2010

It was my third time that I stayed this hotel , the reason that I selected it because it closed to the Tokyo Big Sight and I don't think I will choose it again for my next business trip to Japan. Most of the front office staffs are unpleasant and not helpful at all. I arrived at the hotel in the morning , I knew that I could not early check in but I just asked to keep my luggage near by the counter as it was available space but they said no coz they do not allow anyone to keep there and asked me to keep in the locker. As they do not allow to keep there so I have to bring my suitcase to the locker but they were bias by providing to another guest who just came later than me to keep the luggage in front of the counter where I used to ask them . After that I asked to that guests if he booked the space in advance and he said no, he just asked to front office staff and they provided that space. I don't know why F.O staff did like that.
Later on during check-in they did not allocate my room and my colleague in the same floor which I requested upon booking , they said the room is fully booked and they do not get that information . I should have brought the printing confirmation to check-in.
My room was assigned just a tiny one and has no bed . The TV in my room was not working so I called staff to repair , 35 mn later staff came but he could not find the reason why it does not work. He went down and came back again but he still can not repair the TV, so the first night I could not watch the news and so on.
The second day, I wanted to borrow the iron and I booked to F.O staff. She said the iron was not available and she did not know when it would be ready, it may take for the whole night or next day or the next two day and she could not guarantee to lend the iron. It is so funny that the hotel has about 800 rooms and has only 6 irons which is not suitable at all.
For the internet, I found Wi-Fi sign but when I log-in ,it did not work. The staff said it is not working now and do not when it will be function .
My first and second stay was just so so but my third time was terrible and I can't believe that they do not have well treated to their return guests. The Japanese hospitality does not existed in this hotel.
My last comment, though you are able to speak good Japanese , you're better use English to communicate with this hotel's staffs because there is not benefit at all to speak Japanese with them.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Sambo N

Thank you for your coments.
we will try our best more.
thank you.

Reviewed August 8, 2010

After a few days Sapporo, me and my cousin wanted to go explore Tokyo. Though we were travelling together, my cousin wanted to go to Disneyland while I wanted to explore the city Tokyo.

So our ways parted at the airport. I felt a bit anxious, since I was worrying how to get to the hotel while dragging along my luggage. But fear not. There is a shuttle bus going from the airport to several hotels. Just go to the place where they sell bus tickets in the airport and tell them the name of your hotel.

After a few stops, you'll arrive at the Ariake Washington Hotel. The guy at the front desk couldn't really speak good English, so I often had to drop a random word Japanese in our conversation. But as always, they are friendly and once they see you're putting some effort in trying to communicate in a well-mannered way, they'll help you with much enthusiasm.

The rooms are quite OK. I had to share my room with my cousin. We had a semi-double bed and were fine with just that. The rooms were clean and the bath rooms were quite good. Too bad you had to pay for TV, but it's the same everywhere in Japan so I have no complaint about it. There's a vending machine on each floor for drinks, TV-card, etc.

Location is also pretty good! It's close to the station and there are several convenience stores around.

As you all might have heard, the Subway system is Tokyo is quite good ( but complicated in the beginning for me, since we don't really use the subway a lot) Before I set off, I wanted to ask the front desk for some direction and I'm glad I did!
The girl at the front desk was really really nice and even went online to tell me how to go to Asakusa. I found it with a bit of effort and so much easier with the help of the front desk girl. When I got back at night, I went back to personally thank her.

As I was quite terrified to go explore a big city, where I could barely speak the language and while people might want to help you, they sometimes just don't know how to express it. But in general the Japanese people are polite, nice and friendly people. Even if they can't help you, they will look for someone who can. ( welll in my case they did)
It might be a good idea to learn some basic key words. If they hear you speaking a Japanese word, they are more willing to listen to you and appreciate the effort.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends

Thank you for sataying our hotel,and amazing coments .
We will try to polish up english skill and laguage skills.
we hope you will come to japan again and stay our hotel.
thank you.

Reviewed April 13, 2010

This hotel gives travelers the best bang for your money when you need a place to stay around Tokyo Metro. Easy access to the city via the JR Rail lines and monorail. Definitely one of my favorite hotels to stay in Tokyo. Friendly service. Very helpful in providing me a power adapter for my laptop (with a nominal deposit of JPY 1,000). And real easy to get to from Narita Airport on the limo bus as well as an easy return trip to airport. Recommended to any family and business traveler.
And there's plenty of entertainment & restaurants all around Odaiba at nearby Decks and Fuji TV area.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
YT1974TY, お客様担当マネージャー at Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

Thank you for choosing and also Thank you for your kind words.
We will continue to concentrate on improving our hotel.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 10, 2010

Nice hotel!

Not sure if it is easily accesible or not as I arrived at the hotel via their Disney shuttle (which is a free service offered by them and disney!). This free services is really good, as they offer pick up and drop off. It was one of the main points as to why I chose to stay at this hotel.

Transfer from Disneysea to the hotel was about 30 mins (with a wait time).

The restaurants here are very pricey, (japanese/chinese/and a american restaurant), but there is a mcdonalds and a convenience store round the corner from the american restaurant!

The reception area is nice and clean and spacious.

The rooms are pretty big in size (compared to your average Japanese hotel room!), the bathroom is pretty big too (again, compared to the average Japanese bathroom size).

There is free internet (cable in room), but if you want to watch the TV, you have to purchase a TV card - 1,000 yen I think!

I'd stay here again if I were going to and from Disney!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
YT1974TY, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

Thank you for staying .
Thank you for your kind words.
We will continue to concentrate on improving our hotel.
We look forward to your next visit.