Tripadvisor

from $29.81
More Info
from $144.80
More Info
All reviews sensory experience knee deep water take your time wear pants short pants running water light room change of clothes amazing experience fish pond bare feet any age bought tickets amazing things book tickets time slot full body
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

TeamLab Planets is right next to Shin-Toyosu station (handy, considering it was raining when I went) on the Yurikamome Line. The rental shorts are free (2 of the exhibits involve wading in heated water) and they provide free lockers and towels to dry yourself off after each water exhibit. There are about 5 rooms and passage ways in between with sensory experiences for the feet. Two of the rooms are similar to 2 at TeamLab Borderless, but it felt less crowed here so I could take my time and enjoy the rooms more. I booked a 10am - 10:30am time slot and there was barely any line then. Even with taking my time it only took an hour to go through and enjoy. TeamLab Borderless took me around 4 hours as it is larger and had queues inside for some exhibits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can't remember how we found out about teamLAB, but this was so worth a visit. We got a bit of a preview at Venus Fort, as there was a lovely display there by teamLAB. But really it did not prepare us for this wonderful experience. I don't want to give anything away, but it's an experience for the senses. You start out kind of clearing the slate, and then it just blows your mind from one room to the next. All barefoot. I left feeling completely stimulated yet totally relaxed and at peace. I know there are other reviews that say Borderless is better, but look, I haven't been to it; I just know this was a really brilliant experience and one of the highlights of my holiday in Tokyo.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The exhibits were beautifully thought out and constructed. I could've happily gone through again and the experience would be just as wonderful. The price was a bit high but I loved it and would happily do it again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Super cool experience even for adults without kids! We made it a rule to go into each room without our phones out to experience it first and THEN take all the pictures...you have time to do both and won't miss anything. :)

We did this the same day as the Tokyo Bay Street Cart experience and it made for an awesome play day. It was really easy to get to both with the trains

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a unique attraction and I enjoyed it thoroughly and as did my family including two teenage boys. Take a camera as there are lots of fun shots.