TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Ways to Experience Street Kart Tokyo Bay
More Info
All reviews hour tour rainbow bridge tokyo bay shibuya crossing our tour guide driving around awesome fun awesome experience fun driving a lot of fun different perspective once in a lifetime driving permit great guide taking photos japan trip highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

An absolute must do, so much fun to drive around the streets and see Tokyo from a go kart. Travis was an awesome tour guide. Definitely recommend, do it!

1  Thank Yorka999
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took the long ride ant it is the best ting I ever did. If you are going to Tokyo you have to try this. Excellent guides and a over all perfect thing to do. Now I can check this off on my bucket list. I would do it again next time I'll come to Tokyo

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Did the night tour with Travis Ravine, was excellent, flew around Tokyo, had my GoPro but the guys will rent you one if you want

1  Thank phogan2001
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Phenomenal experience and definitely a highlight of my Tokyo trip. Travis was an amazing guide and super engaging with everyone in the group. He would even point out cool things, even outside of the main touristy attractions, to make sure we didn’t miss anything. The Telecom Tower view at the end was definitely a nice touch!!! Can’t wait to come back and try some of the other routes!!! Thanks for a great time Travis and the entire Street Kart team!!!

1  Thank 910lydr
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really strict and boring. Cancelled our tour after 20 mins for eligidly messing. We were given no warning and just stopped the tour. Wouldnt go near the place.