Flexstay Kameido is a great value. The low cost gets you clean, well-equipped rooms with a comfortable bed. The trade offs include no cleaning service during your stay, a very small space and a location that is a little out of the way
I don't have a lot of experience travelling in Japan, but I understand small rooms are the case in far more expensive properties, too, and proximity to Kameido station means central Tokyo is only about 30 min away.
Great price, some pros, some cons... at the end of the day I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable sleep and a spectacular view await you. Located in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of greenery, this location is the perfect place to head home to during your stay in Tokyo. Take in the view of the Tokyo Skytree® from one of our special viewing rooms before you go to sleep. Then it's time to start another day with a delicious breakfast at our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Agoda, Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Mystays Kameido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Tokyo Kameido Hotel Koto
- Hotel Mystays Kameido Tokyo, Japan