The rooms are very small, with two people it is difficult to move within the room. If you have two suitcases, it is not possible to store them, or even open them. The bathroom is a kind of cabin, 1,5 by 1,5. So if you are over 1.85 or heavy build, you will have a hard time fitting in the bathroom. Also the hot water did not work very well all the time and the cabin moved due to a pomp. There is an internet cable in the room, no wifi. A small fridge, that did not work. A microwave and a kettle. Television is in the room, but ours did not work. They checked and pressed the socket etc. It worked for 1 hour and stopped again. The whole fuse did not work so only 1 outlet for electricity. We forgot our plug that was suitable for Japan. They had them, but we had to buy it for 1000 yen. The train station is a 7 minute walk and to the subway 10-15 minutes. But all the areas in Tokyo are at least a half hour journey and you have to change trains etc. There is small supermarket a cross the street and a restaurant Poko for breakfast.
If you walk from the hotel to your right, 100 meter on your right hand is a bakery which sells good buns and bread.
The hotel complex is divided in two buildings. Only 1 building has a reception. The other building has no guard, no doorman, nothing. They also rent them out as apartments. They do not clean your room, and if you want clean towels you have to get dressed, go outside, cross the street to the other building with your dirty towels to get new ones. The beds were good and the location is very quiet. But there are no facilities, no service. Just a (very small) room.
We had to call to the reception( in the other building) that our upstair neighbors were still making a lot of noise at 2:00 am, this was every night, they were living in the apartment. Unfortunately they do not have non smoking floors, so we were in the smoke of our neighbor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Can stay from one night. Reception is open 24 hour and near by the station.★Mar/13/2012★We are reopened as Flexstay Kameido Inn. It takes 9minitte to Akihabara by train. Easy access to the TOKYO SKYTREE. Also our hotel is comfortable to stay for medium term to long stay because there is close to the shopping mall and convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., JAPANiCAN and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Mystays Kameido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Tokyo Kameido Hotel Koto
- Hotel Mystays Kameido Tokyo, Japan