This was our first trip to Japan so we weren't sure what to expect. The staff spoke English and was very accomodating. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable though the room was smaller than what I was used to having in the US. I was impressed with how quiet it was. We really enjoyed the area with so many shops and restaurants nearby. It was also a short walk from the train station. I would definitely stay at Flexstay Inn if I ever have the opportunity to visit Tokyo again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable sleep and a spectacular view await you. Located in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of greenery, this location is the perfect place to head home to during your stay in Tokyo. Take in the view of the Tokyo Skytree® from one of our special viewing rooms before you go to sleep. Then it's time to start another day with a delicious breakfast at our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mystays Kameido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Tokyo Kameido Hotel Koto
- Hotel Mystays Kameido Tokyo, Japan