Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$39
Priceline$39
Hotels.com$35
eDreams$39
Orbitz.com$35
CheapTickets$35
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I'm a widower, 68 years old who enjoys travelling for leisure and I come to Japan often and I've stayed in many hotels both in Tokyo and throughout the country over the past 10 years. As a result, I think I have a fairly good idea of what's value for money in Tokyo. I was looking for a place to use as a base for 14 nights to use for day trips in the city and on the Bullet train. This hotel is part of a chain which seems to be very popular with business travellers (I stayed last November in their Hakozaki hotel a couple of blocks from this one and was very pleased). This hotel was built in 2001 and is a well run facility and I found the staff always ready to help. Although the counter staff's English is limited, it was very easy to converse with them. The room was quiet, had a comfortable bed (on the firm side which is the norm here), efficient and silent AC, mini fridge, flat screen TV (no English channels though) and was spotlessly clean and was always serviced promptly. There's good WiFi speed in the lobby and eating areas and the free buffet was fine with varied hot and cold selections. As others have said, subway access is good, there are several convenience stores nearby and it's close to the TCAT terminal (bus service to the airport). I paid $58 a night and in Toronto where I now live, that gets you a place with bed bugs. Consider this one.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank KentuckyColonel
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I recently visited Tokyo and stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. This is a very good hotel for business travellers and it well connected to the Tokyo Metro lines and just 2 stops away from the Tokyo JR line. It is located within 100 meters from Kayabacho Metro station on Hibiya line. Room and bath was clean and spacious as for Tokyo standards.

Although there was not much variety for the breakfast but was simple and decent. There was also a coin operated washer and drier of my floor which was quite convenient.

I would highly recommend this hotel for business and leisure travellers.

Room tip: Take exit 3 from Kayabacho station and cross 2 traffic lights (about 100 meters) to reach this hotel.
Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Amit D
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The hotel is located approx 1,8km from Tokyo station, but in the nearby there is metro station - Kayabacho. This is typical business hotel and includes all necessary facilities. The breakfest is fair as for 3*hotel - this is buffet breakfest serving both japanese and western dishes. Comparing to european standard the rooms are small, but this is generally the way they are in Japan. The rooms are equiped with hairdryer, kettle and tea, towels, vanity sets (razor, tooth brushes, etc) and despite their size they are comfortable. I'd definitely stayed in this hotel again and can fully recommend it for both buisness and leisure stay.

Date of stay: April 2013
3  Thank derodax
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My fiancée and I stayed at the hotel villa Fontaine in march for 4 nights. We booked through hotels.com and got a great deal. It was really handy as it was a short walk away from Kayabacho metro station. We were surprised to find that a free breakfast was included every morning. There was wifi in the lobby and wired Internet in the room. The rooms weren't very big but they weren't the smallest we experienced during our stay in Japan. Ideal for a short stay in Tokyo.

Date of stay: March 2013
1  Thank Kelsey G
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our first night as we were getting into Japan late and we would be traveling by train early the next morning. Really, nothing special about this hotel. It was a business hotel with very little creature comforts for the vacationer. The rooms were smallest rooms by far of the six hotels that we stayed at while in Japan. The room was clean. There was absolutely no views of anything except the building next door.

Date of stay: November 2012