Basically I want to live here.
Quiet, understated. Perfection. The service is quit the food fantastic the conference rooms great and the staff exceptional.
Stay here once if you can. Great rooms amazing bathroom. Breakfast is great here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo's visionary design and award-winning service has been recognised as the epitome of sophisticated luxury in the city. Superbly located in the prestigious financial district within the historical and cultural centre of Tokyo, the first Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group property in Japan embodies the best of contemporary and time-honoured architectural splendour. The hotel features 178 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites, ten restaurants and bars and an award-winning spa situated within the soaring, Cesar Pelli-designed Nihonbashi Mitsui Tower. The site offers spectacular views of the city skyline while providing access to stately banquet and conference facilities within the adjacent Mitsui Main Building, a Japanese cultural-heritage property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Rakuten, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Hotel Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Tokyo
- Mandarin Oriental Chuo
- Mandarin Tokyo
- Chuo Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Japan