We stayed at the Mandarin Oriental Tokyo on our honeymoon and it was our first stop. I'd been told this was an amazing hotel but it really lived up to its reputation. The service and setting are stunning.
From the moment we arrived until when we left the service was impeccable and we loved every minute. We ate in two of the restaurants for dinner - at Sense and also the Tapas Molecular Bar - and both were very memorable. We also had breakfast in both K'Shiki and the Oriental Lounge and both were very good.
The staff continually remembered our names and we were greeted with complimentary champagne and an upgraded room as it was our honeymoon... what a way to start our trip in Japan. The concierge also went halfway across Tokyo to get Sumo tickets for us!!! Excellent all round and would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo's visionary design and award-winning service has been recognised as the epitome of sophisticated luxury in the city. Superbly located in the prestigious financial district within the historical and cultural centre of Tokyo, the first Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group property in Japan embodies the best of contemporary and time-honoured architectural splendour. The hotel features 178 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites, ten restaurants and bars and an award-winning spa situated within the soaring, Cesar Pelli-designed Nihonbashi Mitsui Tower. The site offers spectacular views of the city skyline while providing access to stately banquet and conference facilities within the adjacent Mitsui Main Building, a Japanese cultural-heritage property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Hotel Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Tokyo
- Mandarin Oriental Chuo
- Mandarin Tokyo
- Chuo Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Japan