2,236 results
All reviews mount fuji concierge team pizza bar bottega veneta park hyatt luxury hotel grand room floor to ceiling windows pillow menu four seasons amazing hotel mitsukoshi department store mitsukoshimae station chinese restaurant sushi restaurant reservations favorite hotel
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The Mandarin Oriental in Chun, Tokyo certainly fits the pattern of a luxury hotel: the views are magnificent, as the hotel rooms are located on the top floors of a Tokyo tower with views to the city center. The rooms are spacious, extremely comfortable, luxurious and every detail is taken into account.

However, the star of the hotel must be its fabulous concierge staff: every request is attended to diligently and successfully. We traveled as part of sizable business delegation and had many last minute requests and changes to the agenda: all of these were received with a smile and given the utmost attention until they were solved.

Congratulations to the staff and keep up the good work.

1  Thank Jorge C
Reviewed October 22, 2013

..... which is that it has two lobbies, one at ground level and one at the 38th Floor which is where check-in is. This can be confusing when arranging to meet "in the lobby" even when it is a fellow guest. That said the hotel is otherwise superb with amazing views and excellent rooms.

1  Thank PeripateticVintage
Reviewed October 19, 2013

What an exceptional hotel.
Convenient location, easy walk to Ginza and right above a subway station to get you further.
Staff were perfectly helpful, without being intrusive.
Only ate for morning breakfast, which was a nice, if not small buffet, but it had enough for us.
I would have given 5 stars, but having to pay for wi-fi in a hotel of this standard loses that rating.

Room Tip: Some rooms have. Mt Fuji view! but with the mist it can only be seen briefly early morning and again in the evening if a good sun set.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lee_the_traveller
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Amazing. Every single staff person I encountered was gracious and helpful. I've decided when I win the lottery I will just move in here permanently. I am a spa junkie and I can say the shower in the rooms are top notch! I would not hesitate to stay here again, and again, and again. I would definitely 1000% recommend this hotel to all my friends & family.

It truly is like heaven here :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank bebe624
Reviewed October 12, 2013

For 40 years the Mandarin Hotels have been my first choice. Since its' opening the Tokyo property has been a stand out voted the best hotel in world by the Financial Times recently. During my last stay I was once again Mandarined. When used as verb it means the hotel out did itself in accommodation and service. There was not a request I made that was not fulfilled promptly and correctly From the airport pick-up to the greeting to the room to the food to the drop off at the airport everything was excellent I complement Mr Costa and his fine staff

Room Tip: Book by Square footage All rooms are quite large