“great hotel”

Ranked #13 of 91 Hotels / Ryokan in Chuo
Pelotas, RS
“great hotel”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

very modern, clean and polite staff.
there is a good french restaurant in there, dont, miss it.
it,s near to every were, easy acces to the metro.
the price is high, as every thing in Tokyo, we choose a good hotel to feel safe.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Lucinha2011
営業部, 営業 at Mercure Tokyo Ginza, responded to this review, July 9, 2014

Thank you for leaving your comments on TripAdvisor.
I read carefully your comments and I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

We 2 adults 2 children age 10(twins!) stayed for two nights. 2 rooms. Very comfortable, clean, contemporary yet still sympathetic to Japanese style. Complementary toiletries and slippers/gown.
Rooms quite spacious considering the comments other reviewers have made about hotel rooms in Tokyo being small...
Easy to find-just look up as well HUGE purple mercure on side of building.
Really excellent selection at breakfast. Tasted like "real" scrambled eggs!!
Downside wifi only in reception and breakfast. But I managed to hook into a ramdom one ?
We actually just walked from train station to the hotel- we were in no rush and arrived at commuter time so felt it was probably easier to meander along rather than sit in a taxi in traffic.
We also got up at 330am and went to the tuna auction. Again this was just a 15 minute walk and easy to find. Saw the first auction, then back for breakfast then bed again!!!!
I was delighted at choosing this hotel. It provided a very very comfortable base to explore Tokyo from, either on foot or by metro.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Yanthe
営業部, 営業 at Mercure Tokyo Ginza, responded to this review, July 9, 2014

Helensvale, Australia
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We chose this hotel for our last night in Tokyo becuase of the location. The hotel is about $10 AUD from Tokyo station by taxi so very affordable. The hotel is within walking distance of all the glitz of the Ginza district main streets - so much to see, do and shopping is great. The staff are very focused on customer service and were able to help direct me to a particular store which I had to visit - being a non Japanese speaking person, this request turned out to be easier than I thougth. Very helpful staff. The breakfast was good and the room and bathroom both were a decent size. Our room didnt have a good view, but we were only there for 1 night and not focused on the view.

Room Tip: If staying for any length of time, I would request a room with some kind of view, rather than lookin...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mc4141

Melbourne
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights in a superior twin room. The room was fairly spacious by Japanese standards and the beds are softer than most. The bathroom is also quite spacious, though a little dated, it was very clean. Because it's a French run hotel, it didn't have green tea or slippers like Japanese run hotels, but there was coffee and robes instead. Location is close to busy shopping area of Ginza but not so close that it's noisy, it's actually fairly quiet and we slept well. Very close to subways, the hotel is actually above a station.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Harelbeke, Belgium
Reviewed October 24, 2012

very good service, nice staff very close to the metro lines
also interesting, just around the corner a belgian beer pub FAVORI
good facilities , free internet in the room
my next trip to Tokyo, i will stay again in this hotel

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed for a business trip and also took few days for personal trip to see the city .
The location is very good at the heart of business district -it actually has metro station underneath the hotel , and many stations near by, so it's very easy to get anywhere in Tokyo.
The room are spacious very clean and nicely decorated - I loved the bathroom!
Good breakfast, very nice staff , free Wi-Fi available only in Lobby (cable in room also free).

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is in a very central location in Ginza. Although the hotel can be quite hard to find down side streets. Slightly larger rooms than usual in Japan. Clean and modern with a good breakfast selection. Our room was on a lower floor so we got the WI FI from the lobby in our room. Would stay here again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple