I've traveled to over 200 cities around the globe and this hotel has become one of my favorites.This time I was quite selective about my hotel choices since I was traveling with my father who can not walk much. I was recommended by a friend who lives in Tokyo to try this hotel. It is opposite to Tokyo Station Yaesu Central Exit. The only downside I experienced about the hotel is that the hotel website doesn't support the reservation from those who live outside of Japan. I had to call the hotel directly and contacted with the staff by email. The staff were always attentive and promptly responded to my messages. The hotel shows an impressive determination to protect the ecology, as well as to ensure the most comfort and healthy stay. I stayed in a twin room for 3 nights. I found it a little bigger that what I expected from the reviews. And definitely, it was spotlessly clean and new.
Special hotel features include:
- Pillow selection (Although the one provided in your room is comfy enough already!)
- Hot springs using ionized water.
- Ionized bathing and drinking water dispenser.
- Breakfast serving some organic items.
- Foot steps from Tokyo station and restaurants.
- Less than 5 minutes walk to Narita Airport bus. It costs only JPY1,000 per person. No reservation needed.
- No check-out. Just grab your luggage and go!
I strongly recommend this hotel to those who're looking for a convenient place to stay in Tokyo.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA and Rakuten so you can book your Super Hotel LOHAS Tokyo Station Yaesu Chuo-guchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super Hotel LOHAS Tokyo Station Yaesu Chuo-Guchi Japan