“Eco-friendly and innovative hotel.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super Hotel LOHAS Tokyo Station Yaesu Chuo-guchi

Super Hotel LOHAS Tokyo Station Yaesu Chuo-guchi
Ranked #13 of 90 Hotels / Ryokan in Chuo
Bangkok, Thailand
“Eco-friendly and innovative hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I've traveled to over 200 cities around the globe and this hotel has become one of my favorites.This time I was quite selective about my hotel choices since I was traveling with my father who can not walk much. I was recommended by a friend who lives in Tokyo to try this hotel. It is opposite to Tokyo Station Yaesu Central Exit. The only downside I experienced about the hotel is that the hotel website doesn't support the reservation from those who live outside of Japan. I had to call the hotel directly and contacted with the staff by email. The staff were always attentive and promptly responded to my messages. The hotel shows an impressive determination to protect the ecology, as well as to ensure the most comfort and healthy stay. I stayed in a twin room for 3 nights. I found it a little bigger that what I expected from the reviews. And definitely, it was spotlessly clean and new.

Special hotel features include:
- Pillow selection (Although the one provided in your room is comfy enough already!)
- Hot springs using ionized water.
- Ionized bathing and drinking water dispenser.
- Breakfast serving some organic items.
- Foot steps from Tokyo station and restaurants.
- Less than 5 minutes walk to Narita Airport bus. It costs only JPY1,000 per person. No reservation needed.
- No check-out. Just grab your luggage and go!

I strongly recommend this hotel to those who're looking for a convenient place to stay in Tokyo.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Gifthathai
ロハス八重洲支配人, 支配人 at Super Hotel LOHAS Tokyo Station Yaesu Chuo-guchi, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you very much for staying at an eight-fold super hotel Lohas Tokyo Station state central mouth

Did the travel with the father become pleasant recollections?
We will be very glad if I have you become a pleasant travel.

I am sorry that a formal page has insufficient support.
Although it was insufficient, I am glad to be able to get a very delightful message from the staff.

our hotel -- "-- safe - clean - it can sleep soundly -- " -- the hotel to say is aimed at

Therefore, a favorite pillow can be chosen.
He can take the bath soaked in ion water in the large bathroom "hot water of a double flowering cherry tree."
A relaxation is also possible in a carbonate spring.
Since there is also a water server of ion water, delicious water can be drunk for free.
The organically grown vegetable also with healthy breakfast is offered.
It is an original dressing healthy [ a dressing ] and delicious.

He walks from Tokyo Station, Kyobashi Station, and 宝町駅, and our hotel arrives in about about 5 minutes.
Therefore, it is convenient to go anywhere.
Even if it is tired with a long trip, it can arrive immediately.

Moreover, when you come to Japan, stay at our hotel.

Again, I am looking forward to the day which can meet.

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night and found it was a wonderful hotel. Its location was exceptional good, jusrlt two minutes walk to the Tokyo Station. The room was very clean with suffient amenities. If you arrive early, you may choose your pillow at the reception. The man made hot spring made my stay more enjoyable. The staff were very helpful though some of them could not soeak fluent English. I will say this hotel is perfect if their room could be more spacious.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank 02211221
ロハス八重洲支配人, 支配人 at Super Hotel LOHAS Tokyo Station Yaesu Chuo-guchi, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for staying in the center of an eight-fold super hotel Lohas Tokyo Station state.

When it stayed, could he sleep well?
We will be very glad if it sleeps well.

It is about 5 minutes' walk to Tokyo Station to our hotel.
Therefore, it is very convenient in order to go to where [ in Japan ].

Was there any pillow which you like?
I will be gladder if it sleeps well with a favorite pillow.

Thank you for using the large bathroom "hot water of a double flowering cherry tree."
How was the Japanese favorite "bath"?

Thank you for the delightful comment also to the staff!!
Although the staff weak also requires English, I am glad to have you be glad.
Is this delightful comment told the staff from me?

Macau, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel is close to perfect ... location is good as it is only within 5-minute walking distance from Tokyo JR Station and there is underground street linking the two places which makes it even more convenient. Hotel is new, with hot spa facilities which is not usual to find in Tokyo. Breakfast of the hotel is nice too, which offers both western and Japanese style food. All the staff we met in the hotel were all nice and helpful.

The only drawback is the size of the room. We lived in a double room and it was really very tiny, but in Tokyo most of the business hotels offer double rooms of similar small size. Despite the size, all one needs like electric kettle, hair dryer, air purifying machine, etc are all provided in the room. Even for the pillows, there are many choices provided.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank stellachi
ロハス八重洲支配人, 支配人 at Super Hotel LOHAS Tokyo Station Yaesu Chuo-guchi, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for having you stay to an eight-fold super hotel Lohas Tokyo Station state central mouth.

When it stayed, could he sleep well?
We will be glad if you are able to sleep well.

I am glad to have you enjoy the large bathroom "hot water of a double flowering cherry tree" in our hotel.
If a bath is taken slowly, tiredness will decrease.
Since the body also gets warm, he can sleep more slowly.

It is scrupulous for "sleeping well" in our hotel.
Therefore, most rooms occupy on the bed.

Thank you for the message still delightful to the staff.
A delightful message is also told to the staff from me.

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

Walking distance fro Tokyo station, Ginza and Imperial Palace Gardens. After a long flight to Tokyo you will really enjoy the hot spring. My room was really tiny but we get used to it in Japan. Staff was welcoming and really helpful. Definitely a place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank genguay

The body in our hotel which was tired with a trip in the large bathroom "hot water of a double flowering cherry tree" can be cured.

Thank you for the delightful message to the staff.
Is a delightful message told from me to the staff?

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Walking distance from Tokyo Station, Ginza and the Imperial Palace Gardens. Rooms tiny (we had to take turns to stand up) but spotlessly clean. We will stay here again provided our arrival time is after 3pm. We arrived at 2pm to be told that there was a no exceptions policy regarding earlier access to the rooms even if they are ready. Given the number of overnight flights to Japan I think international visitors could be treated a bit more sympathetically.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lynne A
Thank you for having you stay in the center of an eight-fold super hotel Lohas Tokyo Station state

I am sorry to be incomprehensible, although the time of check-in is clearly written to be 15:00?.

I also consider the plan which will be able to perform early check-in from now on.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

We stayed at this hotel because it was new and close to Tokyo Station. Also it had hot spring which is good after a long day. The room was pretty good in size (we had a twin room so don't know about other double room) in terms of Japanese size. We both can open our suitcases and still had room to walk around. Amenities were good and the bed was surprisingly well as a chain hotel. Staffs were all very helpful and nice. Wifi was available everywhere. I am totally happy with this hotel based on the quality and price in such a centralized location.

Room Tip: I think each floor has different facilities such as microwave is on the ?? floor and vending machine...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank siurene

When it stayed, could he sleep well?
I am glad if I have you sleep well.

Thank you very much for the staff saying that it is kind and great
As for me, it is very glad that you praised the staff.

If WiーFi is in a hotel, it can be used anywhere.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Rooms as mentioned by other reviewers are small, but well equipped and very clean. There is a bathtub in very room which was great. The staff were very helpful and exceptionally polite as only the Japanese can be. Note that staff will come and clean your room at 11am sharp and guest are expected to leave the rooms by then. Also, note that check in is strictly from 3pm onwards only.

The spa is too small IMO and given the number of guest using it, i found the water rather dirty with lots of tiny particles floating about. I was in and out in 5 minutes. However, this still is a great hotel to start your Tokyo adventure given it's close proximity to public transport, cleanliness and excellent staff that i would highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank calborn
Thank you for staying at an eight-fold super hotel Lohas Tokyo Station state central mouth.

Slowly, could he sleep?
We are very glad if I have you sleep well.

From Tokyo Station, even if he walks, it is only about 5 minutes.
Therefore, it is very convenient also for the Tokyo sightseeing.

Cleaning of the room is set to 11:00?15:00.
Therefore, check-in is possible from 15:00.
Check-in is impossible even if it reaches earlier than 15:00.
However, a luggage is checked also before check-in.

Moreover, when you come to Japan, take a bath slowly.

Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chuo
Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo
The Tokyo Station Hotel
Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi
Courtyard Tokyo Station
Mitsui Garden Hotel Kyobashi
Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo

Been to Super Hotel LOHAS Tokyo Station Yaesu Chuo-guchi? Share your experiences!