“This is a "go-to" place in Ningyocho”

Chez Andre du Sacre Coeur
Ranked #145 of 9,996 Restaurants in Chuo
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
Reviewed February 25, 2017

We had the opportunity to dine there three times this week after recommendations from several locals who raved about it: they were right. The proprietaire, Mme. Laurence Masukawa, is up against extremely stiff competition in Ningyocho (I know; we tried them) and she succeeds brilliantly. Everything we tried from appetizers to desert and accompanying wine and beer, were superb. Service is attentive, unobtrusive, and Laurence is there overseeing everything. The prices would be very reasonable anywhere but in Tokyo they are exceptional. Above all, Laurence has to be the most charming person one could meet anywhere and personally greets and meets every guest. I don't know how she does it. In a word: go.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed August 9, 2016

Difficult to find fault with this quaint and well located restuarant. Run by a delightful French lady who speaks fluent Japanaese, English and German...plus French obviously the food is authentic, reasonably priced and well managed. Wine was very good, even by the glass...overall very popular ..you must book.
I am in Tokyo next week and will definately visit again.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

I went to Japan twice for business and visited this restaurant. It's so charming!!!! The owner is extra friendly and the service fantastic. About the food I can only say it's been sooooo delicious that I recommend this place to all of my friends who visit Tokyo. I look forward to go there again.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 7, 2015

My wife was very enthusiastic to eat at "Chez Andre..." but I was the one who could not stop talking about it after eating there. Not just another bland bistrot, Chez Andre offers simple but well executed dishes, that one would find in every French home: poulet roti, boeuf bourguignon, bouillabaisse to name but a few. No no-sense everyday cuisine served by a very friendly lady in a comfortable -if a little narrow- dining room. Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My wife and I had been in Tokyo for about a week and half and was tiring a bit of Japanese fare and happened upon Chez Andre as we were walking around Ningyocho area doing a little shopping. Our lunch was just what we needed, very nice lite fresh cooked French food.
The service was first class and, I think Mrs Andre, was very friendly and even gave my wife a pretty cloth napkin to take home as a momento.
If we have a chance I would like to take my wife back for dinner, we recommend this place highly.
M. Matsuzaka