“So good I had it to have it before I return home”
Review of Sushizanmai Honjin

Sushizanmai Honjin
Ranked #21 of 7,942 Restaurants in Chuo
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
“So good I had it to have it before I return home”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

It was the first breakfast in tokyo and the final breakfast in tokyo. At the end of the first breakfast in tokyo, I felt that my trip to Japan was worth it and if I went back home right now I would have no regrets. Now on to what I ate, I had the tuna sushi set. What blew me away were the the fatty tuna sushi and the broiled fatty tuna sushi! Sushi that melts in your mouth? They sure did. I felt like I was in heaven. Remember, the fatty tuna sushi and the broiled fatty tuna sushi are the most expensive items but go for it anyway you won't regret it.

Shaun

2 Thank Shaun L

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Mexico City, Mexico
“Wish I could go back!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were hungry and wanted sushi, so we tried this restaurant out. What a great surprise. The restaurant was very clean, the staff very friendly, they were kidding with each other all around the customers, it felt like you were part of their conversation (even though you couln't understand a single thing). The food was excellent and very quickly served.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Angelika40
Seattle, WA
“excellent ... had for breakfast”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

set deluxe and piece orders... sat at the counter... friendly and efficient staff... basically axross the street from the imperial hotel... sushi is good for breakfast.. never done it before . .. place is open 24/7... deasonable prices...

• Visited June 2013
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Two thumbs up”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great sushi with happy price at good location. The grilled fatty tuna sushi is my top of the list, followed by other tuna sushi set. Simply take off at Tsukiji station, the restaurant is at the corner of the intersection. Even though the space is smaller than the Ueno station, the quality is the same.
Since this time I stayed around Chuo area (Hibiya Line) so I decided to try this branch first before heading to Ueno branch the next day. The sushi set is more than value for money and it's so good to go with the miso soup with clam.

One of your to do list, sushi zanmai.

• Visited June 2013
“Excelent!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I loved Sushi-Zanmai and i loved even more this particular restaurant.
Staff was helpful and chief served us a lot of free mini-dishes.
Sushi was amazing as usual.

It wasn't expensive to be in Tokyo.

a must visit!!!!