“Open Late - Great Authentic Sushi & Sashimi” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sushizanmai Tsukijiekimae
Ranked #3 of 7,961 Restaurants in Chuo
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
Description: il miglior ristrante vicino al mercato del pesce
San Diego, California
“Open Late - Great Authentic Sushi & Sashimi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Got into Tokyo late at night. It was around 10pm and I was fasting for real, authentic sushi, since I hadn't been to Japan in 10yrs. I was in luck because this sushi bar was awesome! They accept credit, since I needed to get to an ATM. So that worked in my favor. Wanted some good sushi before hitting Roppongi. Good sushi, good sashimi, good calimari, & good Sapporro Beer. Nobody spoke English there, but I knew some (rusty) Japanese to get by, order some tasty food & drink, and check out. I recommend for anyone in the Tsukiji district of Tokyo!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Zexworld

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Berlin, Germany
“Great place for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Sushi for breakfast at Tsukiji Fish Market had to be done and glad we chose this place. We bypassed all the lines at the popular sushi places and was more than happy with this chain. The sushi was great (smoked eel was my favourite, salmon for my husband) and the chef was a real character. We got by with ordering in English (numbers and pointing to the menu) and the menu had English on it.

Visited October 2012
Roma
“Incredible high quality sushi, still drooling.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2009

I've been there last summer for two times, the best sushi i have ever eat in Japan in 20 days! Keep dreaming that place, just slightly higher in price than other restaurants of the same type but the gain in quality fully exceed the price difference.

Last the worm atmosphere make you feel you at ease from the start when the itamae welcome you alltogheter at the entrance to the sweet woman who greet you when you leave .

I'll be back there for sure on my next trip to Tokyo!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles