“Great tech playground”
Review of Sony Building

Sony Building
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Not only did we get to try out lots of new gadgets here, we discovered some great deals on the top floor. For instance, cameras at 30-50% off.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

You can go up to the last floor and listen and watch the Orchestara of Berlin in a wonderful sound as much as in a real concert.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

The Sony centre is over many floors. I would get the lift to the top and work your way down to save your legs for the rest of tokyo.

It did not have any different tech from what you see around the rest of the world, but it is nicely presented. We had fun playing with the 3D video camera and the various toys there. A member if staff took our photo for us while we were doing it. The only thing I was a bit disappointed with was the lack of PS3 display. I'm a big gamer and they only had one PS3 on display!

You can access the Sony centre directly from the ginza subway station.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

But now it is just a showcase of all the electronics you can buy. Not great, just a store really. And overpriced being that you can pay less at bic camera.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

It was mildly interesting to stop in and peruse the gadgets in this store but I'm not sure why everyone cares. I guess because I wasn't in the market for anything it didn't matter to me. It did feel great to step in and get out the humidity. The store was well laid out and there were plenty of attendants waiting to help or share whatever information they could.

1  Thank Estate283