Let’s start off on a positive note: the location is great, just around the corner of Ginza’s main shopping street. It’s clean, there’s free WiFi and it’s rather quiet. Inside the room you’ll find a small bed, a small desk, a small bathroom, a small place to hang a few shirts – and (small) pyjamas! Did I already mention the concept of “small”? Because that’s what it is: not even 30 cm/12” between the bedsides and the walls and no place at all to put anything that has to lie down (shirts, paperwork, suitcase, …) The “American breakfast menu” is bizarre and exactly the same every morning. I’d rather have them serve a full Japanese breakfast, instead of this weird “fusion” of (no) tastes.
And the staff pretends to be friendly, pretends to speak English and pretends to be willing to help – but in fact they don’t succeed in any of these.
This hotel should not accept foreigners and foreigners should not go there, because the interstellar gap between cultures is still far too wide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Soeur Ginza is designed in the image of a Parisian apartment building, providing guests with a feeling of proximity to the sights and sounds of the colorful city streets around it. Guests can indulge themselves by strolling around the streets of Ginza, doing some shopping, taking in a movie or enjoying a spot of lunch at a chic cafe. We invite you to make yourself at home and spend a relaxing time at La Soeur Ginza Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Expedia, Agoda, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Monterey Lasoeur Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey La Soeur Ginza Chuo
- Hotel Monterey Lasoeur Ginza Tokyo, Japan