We spent two nights here while visiting Tokyo. The location was great. Close to the subway station, and close to a starbucks and a St. Marc's bakery for breakfast. The Matsuya Department store nearby has amazing food halls in the basement. The room was very nice and super quiet. Best of all, there was wifi in the rooms. The staff didn't speak much English, but did their best to be helpful, and one told us how to get to a great ramen restaurant nearby (Ippudo). I couldn't recommend it more highly. We booked through Expedia and got great prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Soeur Ginza is designed in the image of a Parisian apartment building, providing guests with a feeling of proximity to the sights and sounds of the colorful city streets around it. Guests can indulge themselves by strolling around the streets of Ginza, doing some shopping, taking in a movie or enjoying a spot of lunch at a chic cafe. We invite you to make yourself at home and spend a relaxing time at La Soeur Ginza Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Monterey Lasoeur Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey La Soeur Ginza Chuo
- Hotel Monterey Lasoeur Ginza Tokyo, Japan