Getting around Tokyo is difficult, especially when you do not read Japanese. The subway and trains are complicated. Make life easy and stay at the Royal Park Hotel, with easy access to Narita Airport and major Tokyo destinations.
1) Airport Access. Next to Royal Park is TCAT (Tokyo Central Air Terminal). There are busses that run every 20 minutes to and from Narita Airport from here. Cost is $30 for one trip. Outside of Narita baggage claim is TCAT ticket and the bus is right outside. Royal Park is the only hotel that is connected to TCAT.
2) Tokyo Access. Below the hotel is the Hanzomon subway line by Tokyo Metro. You can buy a 2 day pass at the hotel to use on this line ($9 for two days). I hate switching subway or moving to the JR Rail on the ground level, it can be crazy and getting lost is not good, so you can use this ONE line to get to 4 places you should visit in Tokyo - Shibuya, Ginza, Nihonbashi (visit the new COREDO buildings) and Tokyo Sky Tree. They are all on this ONE line and you can catch an elevator from your room floor directly to the station. That is convenient, and non-Japanese will be able to move around.
3) Other - all staff speak English and service is impeccable. Make sure you try to eat dinner at Sumida Teppanyaki on the 21st level with commanding night views of Tokyo Sky Tree and Tokyo Tower. The meals start at $120 per person, but they have a course dinner for hotel guests only that is $55. Highly recommended. Bring you running shoes too, next the hotel is the Sumida River and there is an amazing jogging path that runs on both sides.
This place is the ideal location in Japan for non-Japanese.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Royal Park
- Royal Park Chuo
- Royal Park Hotel Tokyo, Japan