The hotel is very clean - rooms are a bit small but if you don't have a ton of luggage, you'd fit just right. The furnishings are modern, the toilet had that hi-tech Japanese thing. Location is ok, it's about 5-10 mins walk to the subway station, and about the same to get to Ginza. Overall, I'd say that it was a good deal for money since the other hotels with better locations are either too small or too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented Hotel situated in heart of Tokyo's commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Marriott, Agoda, Travelocity and Ctrip TA so you can book your Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel Japan
- Courtyard Hotel Chuo
- Chuo Courtyard