“Good Location”

Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel
Ranked #7 of 94 Hotels / Ryokan in Chuo
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The hotel is well located for easy access to the tubes/trains. Good size rooms and comfortable beds. Very good breakfast buffet catering for everyone. Staff were very helpful providing us with maps so we could navigate Tokyo easily. Good bar with a range of cocktails, just what you want when you are on holiday!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Hotel is perfectly located in the famous Ginza shopping district at a walking distance to the famous fish market, tube stations and several restaurants. Taxis are always at the doorstep. Conceirge Marina Ahmed is the best that you can get with all informations at her fingertips. Good breakfast options and lovely atmosphere. Narita airport shuttle bus stops right at the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised to find a hotel in Japan that caters to the size of a western hotel room! With 4 of us traveling, it seemed every hotel in Japanonly accommodated double occupancy and we would have to get 2 hotel rooms. The Courtyard hotels have been our favorites in the States so we can continue to say we LOVE the Ginza location. Great customer service, room size was perfect for 4 and perfect walking distance to the famous Ginza shopping district.

Room Tip: If you have a family of 4, mention it.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank AngieL808
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on more than one occasion, and if its warm, don't stay here. The air conditioning in both the rooms and the fitness center barely work. Not very impressive as a Marriott property.

Room Tip: stay someplace else
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Marina A, Manager at Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking your time to write comments on our hotel.

Our Director of Rooms has responded directly to yourself via the Marriott Customer Care website. We trust all is in order. Please do not hesitate to contact us again for further enquiries.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. You are our valued guest, we will do our best to ensure your future stays a comfortable one.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your continued support.

Yours sincerely
Marina Ahmad
Concierge

Reviewed August 2, 2014

The best part of this hotel is the location. It is in Ginza area, and close to subway stations and all the shopping areas. The hotel left me a good impression of their service. I called them to book a cab pick up from the airport before I got there. But for some reason, they did not take my credit card information so they did not book the cab for me. I had to took another cab from the airport and I told them this. They felt very sorry and gave me free breakfast to make up for it, which I think is fair. Later, I found out I could not connect to the wifi in my room, and one of the front desk staffs came to help me. He had to bent down under the desk and reconnect the hub. I felt grateful for that. Yes, they do have a little this and that issue, but they try to fix them and in general, I am happy with their service.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The Hotel is located in the Ginza district, just 2 Streets away from the main shopping district streets with lots of High-Fashion brands.

I had a room on the top floors to the back of the hotel, so street noise was next to zero. The room itself is smaller than in Europe, but still at a decent size. My room rate also included a free ticket for the Tokyo Sky Tree.

Breakfast ist a mixture between Asian and American Styles, but with everything you need. Even if you come at the last minute, the staff is still friendly and prepare fresh Omletts for you.

If you want to travle by underground/subway in Tokyo, but the Pasmo Card at one of the maschines. It is a prepaid card, which you can use for Taxi, Subway, vending maschines (not all) or in grocery stores. You can charge as much money on it as you like. Very convenient.....

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Wonderful location. Staff went out their way to be helpful. Always pleasant calm atmosphere. Breakfast was really worth the cost ate in hotel one night in japanese restaurant and it was fun. Staff explained every dish to us and the sake was great

Room Tip: Higher floors quieter and we were surprised at good size of rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chuo
Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier
#7 of 116 in Minato
Hotel Gracery Ginza
Hotel Gracery Ginza
#31 of 94 in Chuo

Been to Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel? Share your experiences!