We have just spent 2 night at the Courtyard by Marriott in the Ginza area of Tokyo. This hotel is great for a stop over. It is very close to the Ginza shopping strip with all the big name brands. The Imperial Place Gardens are close enough to walk to. A visit to the fish market is only a 10 min walk and a great place to watch a small part of life in Tokyo.
The hotel is clean and comfortable. It is not a 5 star but had all you need for a couple of nights in Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented Hotel situated in heart of Tokyo's commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, Rakuten and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel Japan
- Courtyard Hotel Chuo
- Chuo Courtyard