The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful and everything from leaving our bags for a few days whilst we visited Kyoto to arranging the Narita airport bus worked like clockwork. However, there is a price to pay for this great service with high prices for in-room dining (very simple and limited choice) and basic drinks at the bar but there again you're sitting in the middle of Ginza so don't be too surprised. Oh, one more thing...why is it that a brand like the Marriott can't teach its staff to make a basic Caesar Salad?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented hotel situated in heart of Tokyo's commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel Japan
- Courtyard Hotel Chuo
- Chuo Courtyard