Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo Kyobashi
$211
$140
  • Restaurant
Solaria nishitetsu hotel Ginza(Chuo)
$186
$209
$175
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbath saltswalking distanceminute walksofa bedfree wifitriple roomcoffee machinetiny bathroomlimited spacebusiness areashort stayother hotelsmetro stationginza linelaundry roomclean roomsaround the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stayed here this trip as I was travelling with 2 of my teenage children. We booked a triple room which for Tokyo standards was spacious and comfortable. We each had our our semi double bed (my daughters was more a foldout sofa bed but more than sufficient). Plenty of room even with a ski bag and this hotel was an easy 7-10 minute walk from Tokyo station. Easy directions make sure you take Yaesu CENTRAL exit cross the road and turn right at the 3rd set of lights (if you look down the lane way street you will see the Fresa Inn sign on the top of the building). There are fantastic places eat close by. we stumbled across a fantastic little place with great food, under $30 to feed the 3 of us ( this includes my 16 yr old son with a ferocious appetite)...only a minutes stroll from the hotel!

Room Tip: Defs go with a triple room if you want a little extra room!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank debw_oz
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We stayed in this hotel during our first visit of japan. So it could have been a gamble if it weren't for the many positive reviews I had read before.
Is this hotel worthwile? No, it is better: it is an excellent choice for a stay in Tokyo. It's easy to access by foot from Tokyo Station, it has modern rooms, great sound isolation, non-smoking, ... One thing I also remember is the clean room, even the bathroom was as brand new. The most tidy hotel we've ever been in. We had a quite spatious double room.
What about the surroundings? Well in the we made a walk to Ginza district, it has close access to Tokyo Station for Shinkansen trains, you can also easily travel by metro, and so on.
The restaurant we didn't try so maybe someone else can review this? Or maybe myself next time we visit Tokyo ;-)

Room Tip: We took a double room, just above the little size and it was quite spatious.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Christo168
Reviewed January 28, 2014

After a long flight to Tokyo, I was so happy to get to the Fresa Inn. This hotel is at a walking distance from Tokyo station. It's really well-located and the staff is one of the best I have seen.
Rooms are tiny (like everywhere in Japan) but very very clean.
If I ever go back to Tokyo I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank genguay
Reviewed January 7, 2014

If you're in Tokyo and want to base yourself near Tokyo Station (easy to take shinkansen, etc) then this hotel is awesome! Close to 3 train stations, one just 1 minute away from the hotel, another a few minutes walk, and Tokyo Station is probably about 10 minutes walk. Plenty of local restaurants around the area (but most are closed on Sundays, as we found out).

The room is tiny (we picked the semi-double for 2, yup, more like a single haha) so do get a double room or larger if you prefer comfort. Price is very good for the location, we paid about AU$90 for the room per night, for 3 nights stay from Hotels.com when they were on sale.

Bed is comfortable, not much space around but still okay, bathroom is tiny but still good with all the amenities you need plus heated toilet seats. Oh, and free bottle of water if you go for eco-cleaning, which is nice.

You need to take the lift one floor up to find the lobby. Service was great, they also helped us send our luggages to Osaka. There's free coffee and tea at certain time during the day at the lobby too.

Ladies get a pack with hair clip/tie, moisturiser and face wash (branded too, Shiseido!) so that's another plus if that's what you like.

Room Tip: Get a double room (not semi-double) for 2 people sharing a room!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank littlemisslooksee
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Perfect spot in Tokyo. 5 min walk to Ginza and 10 min walk to Tokyo station, access to the Shinkansen lines and the Narita express. It is everything I needed in a hotel in Tokyo for a good advance price on expedia.

It was very clean, fresh and modern and at times there was really no need to unpack as there was abundant supplies of pyjamas, slippers, toothbrush, hairbrush, huge pump bottle shower gels.

Albeit the room was a little small it was all I needed travelling single in Tokyo. Bed was most comfortable and the staff were all too eager and polite to help with any requests.

Breakfast for 800¥ I had once, it was a strange combination of potato and pasta salads, whilst having traditional cereals, mini sausages etc.

Very quiet and safe area of Tokyo which is just what I needed having busy walking days around the busier parts of the city. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting a great base in Tokyo.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo