“Real fun! Try!!”

Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I'm not going to write too much about this restaurant. I think the guests should try themselves and enjoy the meal. I won't go to this kind of restaurants repeatedly as I prefer to eat classically served meals usually. But it's really a fun experience. If you ever have time in Tokyo, you should try out.

After we had a dessert here, I ordered that special fruit (It was a very special experience) they served us in the restaurant. I used it to entertain my guests at a New Year's eve party. It was a big success!

There are newer reviews for Tapas Molecular Bar

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This small setting was the perfect atmosphere to enjoy these wonderful creations. Only allowing 8 guest at a time provided a personal experience with the 2 chefs. Would recommend this for anyone trying to avoid the hustle that is the Tokyo nightlife!!!!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The whole experience of eating here is just great fun. The food is beautifully presented, and the location at the top of the Mandarin Oriental hotel is simply stunning. You'll have a very memorable meal if you do choose do eat here.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

My group of 4 had the tapas bar to ourselves and loved it. Definitely a entertaing and tasty experience. Recommend when you need a break from typical Asian cuisine.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Tasty food, friendly chefs and dishes that make you go "wow" at every turn.
Will go back next time I'm there!

1  Thank hungrypossum