“It’s Fangtastic”

Reserve a Table
Ranked #2,418 of 10,021 Restaurants in Chuo
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Neighborhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
Description: "Count Dracula's castle has been brought back to life in the 21st century. Tonight, you will be led to the Dracula castle... Our restaurant is composed of 2 rooms, 『Coffin room』and 『Jet-black ceremony room』 Please check out every place in the interior such as the Coffin where Count Dracula sleeps and the Wicked Chandelier with hanging Bats. We offer original dishes such as Vampire-inspired Italian and French. We provide a glamorous 'feast-for-the-eyes' dishes such as cross-shaped Pie, a lot of vegetables, herbs and flowers. Our food menu has distinct names which are associated with Vampires. Please enjoy them with our original cocktail. "
Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

How do I describe the vampire cafe, if I could give you 100 stars I would, I have been dreaming about coming to this cafe for a very long time, I remember spending my days at work just imagining what it’s like to set foot in the cafe, I no longer have to imagine.

What I can tell you is, stepping into the vampire cafe is like entering another world, you are greeted by the master of all vampires he looks the part and there’s something about this man that brings a smile to your face.

Once entering you are escorted to you table that has a veil giving you a real sense of privacy at the same time for it being for atmospheric effects

The food is absolutely amazing and it is brought to you, faster than Lightning I am so glad I fasted the entire day it really gave me the chance to try a little bit of everything, the drinks are absolutely perfect and while you eat you are listening to haunting and eerie music it goes perfectly with the dark atmosphere of the cafe everything is dim, but the candles really light things up as well as the red decor

The staff is absolutely amazing my translator decided to die on me and I don’t speak Japanese, they were extremely helpful and patient while I typed what I wanted to order or answer my question

I should let you know they do accept credit cards so that is fantastic, I am honestly just so happy I came here it was well worth my $60 Uber ride from kameido to come here, this is the best cafe I have been to in Tokyo, i will look back on my memories at the vampire cafe for many years to come and view it as a once in a life time experience

For making my dreams better than expected

P.s
Try the garlic bread it’s Fangtastic (I ran out of vampire puns but still absolutely amazing

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018

We were expecting something fun like the "Ninja Restaurant" but in fact only the decor of the restaurant is related to the "vampire" theme. Unfortunately the service was very, very slow and we had to wait 10 to 15 minutes between dishes. The food itself was good, but the ambiance was sad.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

We went to Tokyo to celebrate our anniversary and where looking for a cool dinner location, not so traditional and rather funky. In the internet we found the Vampire cafe, but we were a bit hesitating to book because of the mixed reviews. However, who took a chance and booked a table via the website (use google chrome to translate the website in your language). Although there was no response and we haven’t received a confirmation, when we came to the cafe our booking was received and all was set. I must admit the place is really cool and it’s fun being there. Even the toilets are designed spooky and look stunning. The food is good and reasonable priced, considering that this cafe is in Tokyo. The presentation of the food is seriously spooky and gives you a lot of opportunities for picture taking. I can not agree with certain reviews below who state that foreigners are treated differently. Yes, there are two rooms and one of them has a casket as table. But both of them are nicely decorated and foreigners and locals are seated in both rooms. If you prefer to sit in one or the other room, probably it needs to be requested when making the reservation. Only thing what could make the experience even more spooky, would be if the staff would interact somehow spooky with the guests. E.g. special appearances from vampires or other spooky creatures who could deliver a unique experience so that it’s not only a fabulous decorated place with spooky food. Anyway, we enjoyed our evening there. Staff speaks basic English and tries it’s best to handle foreigners. The place is very busy, that’s why your reservation is placed in a time slot. So make sure you reserve your table in advance and be on time! We had a great evening and enjoyed our dinner at the Vampire Cafe!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank LH783
Reviewed October 31, 2018

The Vampire Cafe in the Ginza district of Tokyo, Japan is guaranteed to fulfill all Vampire fantasies with its fang-tastic decor, undead waiters and ghoulish menu! It was so much fun that I made a movie of this haunted. It's called "Vampire Cafe Tokyo" on YT channel "Deanna Troy Travels" if you would like to check it out. :)

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank deannatroytravels
Reviewed September 21, 2018

My friends from Australia wanted to go there for years and so I booked on it.
The drink and food is not cheap but there is some food including funny entertainment!
So me and my friends got satisfied with them!
Thank you!!
I'll bring my friends here again if they visit Japan.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Vampire Cafe? Share your experiences!