“Amazing ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Neighborhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

We went twice there for the big and juicy gyozas.
So delicous !
And try the cremia ice cream for desert !!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 18, 2019

We loved this place! We had a late breakfast and were looking for something to bridge the gap until dinner. This place has a lively vibe and was perfect! Just take the elevator to the fourth floor and you'll be in gyoza heaven!

We ordered two draft beers, one order of gyoza, and a plate of morning glory. It was perfect for two to share, and hit the spot! The gyoza are enormous and were cooked to perfection. The soy sauce and vinegar we nice accompaniments.

We only waited about 5 minutes for a table, probably because we were on the late side of lunch.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

When I went up the elevator to get to this place, the line was wrapped around the lobby. Right then I knew this place had to be good. I decided to wait(maybe 15 minutes) to be seated. Gyoza came out with my beer and I was amazed at how huge the dumplings were! Absolutely the BEST gyoza I’ve ever had. MUST TRY!!!!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

The food here is amazing! We were only two, so we could stomach one plate of 8 gyozas. The filling is juicy delicious, the skin is crispy and thin-enough. Absolutely wonderful. Only pity is that I would love for the black vinegar but in this restaurant they serve it with white vinegar, so we gotta add some light soy sauce to the vinegar for the dip.
I miss it so much! Can you open an outlet in Singapore please?

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

Best quality for the price. It was my first night in Tokyo and I totally recommend it. It is fast. You need to queue but it moves very fast.

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Tenryu? Share your experiences!