Ninja staff are the friendliest I've encountered out of the Khaosan group of hostels so far. Thumbs up for them.
Stayed in the capsule style dorms as it seemed interesting. Its great on privacy but the downside is that being boxed-up, it gets really warm after awhile. Bathroom and toilets are relatively clean. However, the trash bins are always full during my time there. Might be great if staff could clear them on a more regular basis.
Location is great. Hotel is around 5min walk to the JR station and easy to locate. A big plus for JR pass holders.
Wifi signal is strong and stable which is a big plus for me.
Overall, I would come back again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 300 ft from JR Bakurocho Station, 1000 ft from Asakusa-bashi Station, Khaosan Tokyo Ninja features a stylish shared kitchen and free-use internet terminals. The air conditioned rooms have bunk beds and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hostel are non-smoking, and bathrooms are shared. Bed linens are included, and towels are available for a small fee. Private lockers are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, HostelWorld, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Khaosan Tokyo Ninja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hotel Chuo
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Japan