When arriving in Japan I'd decided to spend one night in Tokyo at a hostel before going south to Hiroshima. Through booking.com I came across this hostel that seemed to fit my purposes and have a decent location. Actually the location is quite good with proximity to both train (JR) and the Tokyo metro network so if one type of communication has any problems you can easily regroup to the other one.
This hostel has a very committed staff that is helpful and service minded, they were decorating the place for Halloween when I stayed there. The facilities are very good as well with a big common room where you could cook and meet fellow hostelers. I stayed in a capsule like bed in a dorm, that was some sort of an upgrade. That gives you some extra privacy if you want and a little more liberty on leaving stuff on the bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 300 ft from JR Bakurocho Station, 1000 ft from Asakusa-bashi Station, Khaosan Tokyo Ninja features a stylish shared kitchen and free-use internet terminals. The air conditioned rooms have bunk beds and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hostel are non-smoking, and bathrooms are shared. Bed linens are included, and towels are available for a small fee. Private lockers are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Ctrip TA and HostelWorld so you can book your Khaosan Tokyo Ninja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hotel Chuo
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Japan