Very friendly, helpful staff and a good location (15 min. from Akihabara district). The shared facilities were cleaned every day very thoughtfully. We felt very comfortable in the big kitchen and the living room, where you can cook your meals, watch TV and chill. Only our room was a small disappointment as it was extremely tiny (8 sq), with grey, sad walls. Nevertheless, I would choose the hostel again as the price is unbeatable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 300 ft from JR Bakurocho Station, 1000 ft from Asakusa-bashi Station, Khaosan Tokyo Ninja features a stylish shared kitchen and free-use internet terminals. The air conditioned rooms have bunk beds and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hostel are non-smoking, and bathrooms are shared. Bed linens are included, and towels are available for a small fee. Private lockers are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HostelWorld, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Khaosan Tokyo Ninja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hotel Chuo
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Japan