I was staying on april 2013 in cabin bed. The problem is the toilet and the shower room is very near with the bed. Some guest took shower and use hair dryer in the middle of the night. Super annoying. I can't complaint since i'm staying at dormitory. That's the risk that i have to take.
By the next day i checked out the hostel. immediately. Have to find another another hostel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 300 ft from JR Bakurocho Station, 1000 ft from Asakusa-bashi Station, Khaosan Tokyo Ninja features a stylish shared kitchen and free-use internet terminals. The air conditioned rooms have bunk beds and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hostel are non-smoking, and bathrooms are shared. Bed linens are included, and towels are available for a small fee. Private lockers are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Ctrip TA and HostelWorld so you can book your Khaosan Tokyo Ninja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hotel Chuo
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Japan